Recent content by PeterDC

1. PeterDC

Softener issue.

the plumbing is 100% correct. my issue with the fines being form before i replaced the resin is that if go into bypass the water runs clear after about 30 second of flow. this says to me that its definitely coming from the softner. yeah I thought about the colour of the resin and had i not...
  2. PeterDC

Softener issue.

plumbing is 100% correct.
  3. PeterDC

Softener issue.

after replacing the resin but the WH has been on its way out for months. yes I did drain out some water and there was some fines but very little. yup city water. i thought about adding a filter but there must be something wrong to need one? yes the plumbing is 100% correct, checked and...
  4. PeterDC

Softener issue.

Hi Guys, I’m new to the forum and have been searching online for the answer to what I thought would be a fairly simple problem. I kept coming across this forum and so I thought this would be the best place to ask for advice. Ok so the problem is I have resin fines getting through the taps in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks