Recent content by olmec

1. olmec

Help choose / source floating level switch for well

Hi, I am looking for advice on a type of switch required to control a well pump so it does not pump dry. I have a 150mm diameter well with a 1.5WK 230v jet pump at the top. There are 2 pipes going down into the well. It seems there must be some kind of floating level switch that can turn the...
  2. olmec

Help understaning what is wrong with jet pump setup

Thanks for the help guys. I pulled up the pipes today and discovered something much like the photo. I cleaned the foot valve and filled the system with water (above ground) everything looked good so I lowered it all back in and primed it, filled perfectly and was soon pumping. So, this is...
  3. olmec

Thanks for the tip. Next question, there are 2 pipes that go down. One larger and one smaller. Which one is it likely to be on or do I need to pull it all up?
  4. olmec

I have a 1.2 kilowatt jet pump that is located at the top of a 16 meter (52 feet) well. Water level is 11 meters (36 feet) down This pump has worked in the past (with unknown water level). In the summer the well went dry and I could no longer pump. Now that the water is back I am trying to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks