Recent content by oddball

1. oddball

Replace Flushometer w/High Tank feed?

Hi jadnashua, Thanks. As I said, it will take me a month or so and if I survive I'll remember to return to let everyone know what happens. And thanks for the volumn over pressure thing. I'll look for the High Tank with the biggest exit hole and most likely try to over size the vertical...
  2. oddball

Hi HJ, Thanks. Grin ... A) Isn't it pretty obviously making it up as a go ... where it seems no men have gone before, but B) More seriously if there's a commercially avaialble wall-mounted-bowl/high-tank combination, I sure can't find it, and C) Yep ... making a high tank dump into a...
  3. oddball

Hi Terry, Thanks. I guess I'll just have to try it. Seems if I put a valve somewhere, so I can adjust the flow speed, from the tank I'll be ok. Grin ... its just physics and not rocket science. It could be a month till I get it tried, so I'll try to remember to come back and post the...
  4. oddball

Hi, I want to use a wall mounted WC, but I also want to use a "high tank". Goals are to use a wall mounted bowl -- for easy floor cleaning -- and a high tank -- just for the period look. I just don't trust tanks mounted inside the wall. 90% of all wall mounted bowls accept flush water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks