Recent content by North

1. North

two shower heads and valves balancing loop

Thank you all for the help. I installed without a balancing loop (3rd photo I uploaded) as was suggested and all worked great. I left the shower pan in so I could test the pressure and operation of both showers at once and they both worked great with plenty of pressure and water from each...
  2. North

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my posts, I really can't express my appreciation enough. Thank you, thank you. Time to start installing the shower!
  3. North

So this is the setup without the loop. Is this how a professional would do it? Do I need the air chambers on both valves? I know some do not think they work but when we moved in the pipes were knocking and I drained all the lines then turned water back on with all valves open. I then closed...
  4. North

Thanks for the info Terry. So there is no advantage to using a balanced loop? The loop is a little extra work but not much compared to the total project. If not then does it matter how I T off the water line to the two valves? I used Google Sketchup, Love the program! High learning curve...
  5. North

I am redoing the MB and installing a rain shower in addition to a wall shower head. Each shower head will have its own Delta R10000-UNBXHF Multichoice Universal Shower Only Valve Body and Delta T17T038-SS Lahara Tempassure 17T Series Valve. I have ½ inch copper supply line with good pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks