Recent content by Nick.bedard

1. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

We tried blowing air back down the line and had bout 50 psi in it and didnt show nothing outside
  2. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

Thanks will have to try that. Just checked again and our5 micron filter was plugged solid of mud. Replaced it and ran it again and 15 min later it was plugged again. Am thinking the end probably is in the mud
  3. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

Yes sorry im from canada. Did not realise it was a candian term. It is fed by rain and other nature ways plus i have another dugout farther back to pump into it if it gets to low. But yes i cant find the line to locate the foot valve. When i turn off the water after the pump to isolate it to...
  4. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

Yea i do and he will be leaving very shortly. Havent seen him for awhile, we are going to get rid of him next time he surfaces
  5. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

We dont use the water for drinking it is only used for the cleaning. There is no drop pipe in a dugout hence why i never said how i cant find the foot valve on the end. From what i can assume its the pvc line going into our dugout and the foot valve is on the end, but we cant find the line in...
  6. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

No there is no well. House is fed completely by a dugout. And the line is pvc up to the house
  7. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

Yea he digs around and tunnels around our dugout. Cute little guy but has to go
  8. Nick.bedard

Jet pump help

Hi, hope someone can help me. Our house water is fed from a dugout, when summer hits our filters plug up faster then usual with dirt. We think its the muskrat causing the issue. But recently our pump died on us. It would take a long time to build pressure then would cut in and out enough times...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks