Recent content by newtopumps

1. newtopumps

jetpump

valveman and porkey, Thanks for your replies, I will be obtaining the centrifugal pump and not worry (at this time). valveman sure do like that sidekick setup but cannot aford the expense. Thanks everyone, will close this post out Newto pumps
  2. newtopumps

jetpump

Justwater, thanks for your help. It dosen't look as if anyone else will reply to this and answer my questions. I will try the goulds people to see what they say about useing/purchaseing a regulator/control for the large gpm discharge. pr if it is possiable to do so. I am leary of back pressure...
  3. newtopumps

jetpump

Justwater, thanks for the link. yes I have heard goulds were good, while I was waiting for your reply I had looked a a wayne 1 1/2 hp and it had almost same specs at 199.00. I will take your advice and go for the goulds. Can you tell me if I would need any controls to gowith this pump, example...
  4. newtopumps

jetpump

Hello justwater Yes water lines, zones and heads are in and I do need pump/accessories information. I hope that I can get it here for I do not want to just go out and buy a pump and hope that it will work. I do not want to buy a 1/2hp pump/inlet/outlet hoses/pipe and find out afterwards that I...
  5. newtopumps

jetpump

Hello everyone would like help with pumps and accessories: I live at lake paradise, Il. and want to utilize lake water for approx 40' x 60' lawn and rock/flower garden. I need only about 20gpn for 3 zones and 60 ft drip line. 1. total lift from water level to placement of pump = 8' for...