Recent content by nerdkingdan

1. nerdkingdan

Basement Bathroom Exhaust

Looking at this more, It seems the best option is going through the roof, however I can't find what ductwork should be used for a bathroom vent inside a 2x4 wall. Normally you want the flexible hose to avoid any leaks, what kind of ductwork goes through the wall safely?
  2. nerdkingdan

Basement Bathroom Exhaust

We have a basement bathroom, we are trying to put an exhaust fan into. We have some bad options which would you recommend? 1. (won't work) Put the exhaust directly below the kitchen window. How bad would this be? "Never mind on this one(I found the Michigan code prevents it)" 2. Box a small...
  3. nerdkingdan

Sink Drain Crooked out of Slab

So putting in a bathroom in a basement, and when the concrete cured the pipe for the sink bent toward the wall significantly 15 degrees. I am not sure why, it bent so much, none of the others did. Do I need to break out the concrete and redo it, or salvageable?
  4. nerdkingdan

Laundry room drain as third Sump drain or connect it to sewage line.

I had a sump pump connected to the sewer working as the drainage for my laundry machine in the basement. I now have two basins, one as a sump to the yard, and another for the laundry and new toilet connected to sewage line. I decided to add an additional floor drain in front of the laundry...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks