Recent content by nabbasza

1. nabbasza

Advice on routing new sewer pipe through garage

I recently purchased a house built in the 1940s with some side sewer issues. Rather than digging in a couple spots at the back of the house to reline the problem segment and continue using the existing side sewer to the street, one bidder (which comes well recommended and reviewed) advised...
  2. nabbasza

mysterious massive ceiling leak

Checked the drain right after I took a shower tonight (from the access port and the ceiling below). Doesn't seem to be any water escaping. Does anyone recommend getting someone in here with one of those infrared cameras that can help track moisture, or is that a waste of time one week later when...
  3. nabbasza

Thanks for the responses. The water came through the ceiling in various spots, but most if not all of them were beneath the upstairs bathroom with the tub; I was the only person that used that bathroom that morning. I definitely did not get the floor very wet, would have noticed that. I did...
  4. nabbasza

I woke up last Wednesday and went downstairs after showering to find several wet spots on my first floor ceiling below the second floor bathrooms, with water dripping all the way through in a couple spots. There was no visible indication of moisture above the ceiling previously. That night was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks