Recent content by My Dream

1. My Dream

Converting single bathroom sink to double sinks

Thanks for the reply Terry, it's appreciated. Yes the builders use 1 1/2" abs for the drain assembly. At present there is new ceramic flooring therefore it would be too costly to rip it up and redo the drain through the floor. The present drain runs horizontal and I'll assume it's already...
  2. My Dream

Picture #12 This is the frontal view. ABS drain would maintain standard 1/4" per foot slope.
  3. My Dream

Picture #8,9, Are above attic rough in, where the romex wire and the black plastic runs accross the joist is above the inside wall that has been opened up. Picture #10,11 I'm not pc savy so this was the only way I could do photo's.....sorry. Since I believe the original drain is vented...
  4. My Dream

Seems it's been merged so I'll carry on. Picture #4 This is the present rough in and I've given rough dimensions where both sinks will be set. Builder didn't put any shut off so I improvised. Oh and I know I shouldn't have tiles so much but I got carried away. Picture...
  5. My Dream

Going from single to double bath vanity question. Morning everyone, hope everyone is well. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out the proper way to extend the supply lines as well as drain/vent assembly, but would prefer some advice since this forum came highly recommended. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks