Recent content by MrDoh

1. MrDoh

Toilet handle isn't returning to orginal position?

It's working right again today, who knows for how long. Maybe it was a rough spot that's already worn off, who knows. I'm not motivated to take it apart though, until it stops working right again. Love mechanical devices.
  2. MrDoh

Good idea, I'll take it apart as soon as I get a chance, like in the morning *smile*. It is a pretty simple mechanism, after all. Thanks.
  3. MrDoh

Couple of days. Like I said, when I put the new trip lever in a couple of days ago, worked great. Now seems to be getting internally hung up a bit somehow. Guess I'll try spraying a little WD40 into the mechanism there and see if that helps after a few flushes...silicone spray lubricant sounds...
  4. MrDoh

Just checked and the nut holding on the trip lever is just finger tight. Which shouldn't be too tight. I did notice that when the trip lever is "hung up" instead of dropping, it takes a bit of a nudge to get it to drop. Again, seems like a lubrication problem, but I'm not sure what happened in...
  5. MrDoh

I have a Toto Ultramax toilet that has been okay over the years. Replaced the fill valve, that's about it. Recently the trip lever on it broke, and the toilet couldn't be flushed (of course). So I got a new trip lever, installed it, and it was great for a couple of days. Nice easy flush cycle...
  6. MrDoh

Gerber Ultra-flush not working well since pressure regulator added

Still wondering how other Gerber Ultra-flush owners are dealing with the drop in flushing effectiveness from adding the pressure regulator, or if I'm the only one out here noticing that the original reason that I bought this toilet is no longer there?
  7. MrDoh

Well, I was hoping to hear from people facing this issue, and what they did about it. Not exactly wanting to start an argument about safety recalls and the choice that one has to follow or not follow them. Yes, I have the choice of fully following the safety recommendations, or of partially...
  8. MrDoh

I have a Gerber Ultra-flush toilet that used to work really well. They then sent me a retrofit kit to keep the toilet from exploding, a strap and a pressure regulator. The strap is fine, but the pressure regulator seems to keep the toilet tank from adequately pressurizing. I'm considering taking...
  9. MrDoh

How to clean a Toto "Ultra Max with Sana Gloss" toilet?

Well, thanks...I've been doing some research and the two products that I've seen that get the best recommendations are a Lysol Gel and a Chlorox Gel one. Hopefully one of those can do the job without damaging the Sana Gloss.
  10. MrDoh

Hi, thanks for replying. Sounds good, specifically, though, what kind of bowl cleaner do you use? That's what I'm trying to find out *smile*. Thanks again.
  11. MrDoh

I have an Toto Ultra Max toilet, which flushes really well. However, down in the bottom of the bowl, at the outlet, there are some serious brown stains. Not minerals, I assure you *smile*, all natural. Anyways, I have not been able to remove this build-up with brushes, and am wondering what I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks