Recent content by Mpetva

1. Mpetva

Help needed asap-need to decide now :-( KOHLER K-3611 Highline

I wished I could, but the contractor has been paid for the material and his suppliers does not sell Toto as far as I can see and tell :(
  2. Mpetva

thanks to all for your replies! :-) As it is I will have to argue with the contractor to even exchange the one Kohler that is not installed yet. 2 of the Kohler toilets are already installed and I do not think I will get the contractor to take them out and exchange them. I have never done...
  3. Mpetva

First of all, Hi to Everyone! I just found this forum. I am in the middle of having 3 bathrooms remodeled and the contractor installed 2 of the toilets (tall 3 are the same): KOHLER K-3611 Highline® Comfort Height® elongated toilet with Class Five® flushing technology and left-hand trip lever...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks