Recent content by Mike Larsen

1. M

New Fleck 5600 - HELP!

My tank has a cover on it so I pulled it apart. The resin (there's no gravel) is about 16 1/4" below the bottom edge of the dome. Is that a problem or should I get more and "top it off" so to speak?
  2. M

New Fleck 5600 - HELP!

I actually did tell them the size (as well as who made the tank and the model number). I assumed they'd size all that for me or at least recommend what I needed. The salt setting was 18 (not the 15 that is what's usually set by default), the BLFC is .5 and no DLFC. They sold me the resin...
  3. M

New Fleck 5600 - HELP!

I replaced an old water softener head (that finally died) and installed a brand new Fleck 5600 Metered head. When I called the distributor, I explained my entire setup and replaced everything except the 9x48 water tank and the brine tank (and I do mean EVERYTHING). I verified everything I needed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks