Recent content by midasxl

1. M

How To Prime Starite Projet SL Series Deep Well Jet Pump

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I checked the catalog and found Catalog # U109-6A, SHAFT SEAL PKG for $23.00. Hopefully that will do the trick. $23.00 is better than $650.00 for a new pump. If the seal package comes with instructions I'll probably try to tackle it. If not...
  2. M

Ok, the prime worked fine. I removed the tank, filled with water until it topped off, replaced the tank, turned valve off and turned pump on. The pressure shot up to about 50 psi rather quickly, and then things got crazy. The pump started to leak. I couldn't tell where it was leaking from so...
  3. M

Double Checking Rgr, thanks for the direction. So the relief valve is the tiny plug in the back on top of the pump body, correct? This looks like it can be adjusted with a screwdriver or completely removed. This is NOT the place that I add water right? Water has to be added at the point...
  4. M

Hello and thanks for your time. I have no idea how to prime my irrigation pump. Not sure where to add water or what the big additional tank is on top of the pump. I turned the pump on and it ran for a few minutes and never built pressure, so I assumed it was not sucking water. Any help you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks