Recent content by mia

1. mia

Star toilet

2. mia

Star toilet

good morning, I have a tank on a 'star' = 'cheap', I'm guessing, toilet. when i put the tank onto the bowl, the threads on the fill valve sit right up against the hole on the bowl, no room to screw on the water feed. bought the toilet in '05, don't ask, it's been an ordeal. the store now only...
  3. mia

septic sorrows

I'll clarify...yesterday I had both cleaned. It was the grease trap/washer kithen tanks' 1st time! y...I don't know y...today I checked to make sure there were drain fields for the above mentioned tank & yes they are good. All is good- they are & will stay separate. Thanx ;)
  4. mia

septic sorrows

You got it! We've only ever cleaned the one tank! So, 9 years later :eek: cleaned it yesterday and today we dug down to make sure the drain fields were good...:) Thanx
  5. mia

septic sorrows

Thanx for the thoughts. Just got back from ace with everything I need, I had the sawzall blade The only plumber in this area, who'll give a decent price, told my neighbor that he could not fix her leaking faucets! I fixed them. He also cut a large whole in a ceiling & left it. With all the...
  6. mia

septic sorrows

Good morning folks. I need some help please... The grease trap septic tank that services the washer & sink started bubbling up through the ground! I happened to be plumbing a new addition to the other tank, when I found this. Got them both pumped yesterday, lot's of grease in the kitch one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks