Recent content by mggraphix

1. M

Major vibration

I have a check valve on the inlet side of the house plumbing. In other words it is at the end of the line that feeds the house mounted to a manifold that "after" it goes through the check reaches the house plumbing. Here is my attempt at a primitive diagram. I will pull the model of the pump to...
  2. M

Major vibration

Thanks Ghetterly, I do have the "not junk" version installed. As far as I can tell there is only one. LLigetfa, I have a pond that generally dictates the water table. Its about 100 feet from the well. I have seen it fluctuate 3 to 4 feet. Would that have that much of an effect if the pump is set...
  3. M

Major vibration

Hi All, I am a homeowner not a plumber but I could really use some guidance. Submersible pump. I had a ruptured line in the well about 4 years ago, called a local plumbing outfit to check it out. Leak was about 10 ft down. Told them to change out the entire line and put a new pump in. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks