Recent content by Metal

1. Metal

Help! Advice on whole house filtration and water softener system

Thanks for the info. Wow, not good to hear that, they were my top contenders for water softener and iron filter!! If you had the same water test results as me (see first post), what water softener and iron filter model/company would you go with?? Overall, don't really want or need hydrogen...
  2. Metal

Thats good info, thanks. I researched the Clean Water Store and they are about the only online seller that I found was reputable to some degree. They have been in business for 25+ years and actually have excellent customer reviews on other sites not affiliated with them. So thats a good thing...
  3. Metal

Copy all. I plan to contact the Clean Water Store and ask about the valves and where they are made. I also plan on asking them about the Pro Ox medium they use in their iron cleaner, they say it lasts 10-15 years before having to be replaced.
  4. Metal

Great info, thanks. Yes, the softener is past the iron cleaner. Its been dealing with the iron for about 4 years now. At this point, Im thinking of starting over with new equipment since I know the old owner of the house never maintained any of the stuff. Kind of want a new start with new...
  5. Metal

1. Thanks for the reply Thats good info on the US Water Systems NLT Water Softener. Continuing my research, I also liked the 8900E 48K Grain Water Softener from The Clean Water Store. $1629 total. So actually more expensive but may be a better system? I would match it up with their Pro OX...
  6. Metal

So I have been doing a lot of research into what system is best to replace the current iron and water softener we have in our house. Needless to say, each system has its pros and cons. We are on a well. Our water is actually pretty good, we get an occasional "metallic" musty smell to it but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks