Recent content by mcminnville

1. mcminnville

Help......Hard Water, Manganese and Iron

I'm happy to use Katalox. Could you recommend a source for this filter? Is this the same as MangOx filters? Just curious how these filters can operate with no regenerant...unlike greensand using pot perm? What kind of regenerant would I use with Katalox?
  2. mcminnville

Pipe size is 1-1/4" throughout. Thanks for the input on the water softener. I was thinking of going with the 2.5 Cu ft unit (80,000 grain) with the 7000 fleck head. Was wondering how you think I should deal with the Iron and Manganese? I know the Iron isn't too high but the Manganese is...
  3. mcminnville

I have 4 people with 4 bathrooms. It is a working farm so 1 of the bathrooms will be used to frequently to wash off the muddy dogs and people.
  4. mcminnville

Hi All, Was wondering if I could get some opinions on what to install. I have been pitched with products from Water-Right, Culligan, Kinetico to name a few. Everyone claims to have the "best" solution. I would like to have a system that is simple, reliable, and serviceable by many (not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks