Recent content by mbridgeman

1. M

Starting on my second bathroom, shower valve ?

Thanks for the information, just ordered it.
  2. M

Starting on my second bathroom, shower valve ?

I'm looking at the Delta T17255 series and it says the valve is not included. They list R10000-UNBX as the valve to use. Has anyone used this valve? Any recommendations on shower (no tub) faucets in the $150-250 range.
  3. M

Replacing shower valve

Thanks all for the excellent advice. There are cutoff valves just below the floor in the crawl space (very easy access). They are in good shape and did their job :). Got the old valve out and most of the new assembly done. I will have access on the other side of the wall so I bought the threaded...
  4. M

Replacing shower valve

Hello All, new to the forum and found you at John Bridge's tile forum. I'm in the middle of remodeling my spare bathroom and need to replace the 40yo shower valve with a single handle shower valve. Details: The old valve has separate hot and cold water valves and connects from the bottom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks