Recent content by Mastsh12

1. Mastsh12

Sloan M-101526-f3 Vacuum Breaker leaking

Well, new upper supply group arrived today. After a mildly frustrating install (couldn't open the compression clamp, had to cut the hose, boo), the dripping is now gone. From looking at the old piece, it appears the spring in the old vacuum breaker either corroded got gummed up with scale and...
  2. Mastsh12

It was clean. I had thought it might have been scale build up (Arizona water is pretty mineral rich) but none of the pores were clogged or blocked.
  3. Mastsh12

As I noted in my original post, I pulled the inlet screen and cleaned it as a first step. Didn't help I'm afraid.
  4. Mastsh12

Yeah I Yeah I saw that as well, but as far as I can tell, the water pressure hasn't changed, and the other toilet in the house (same model) is still working fine. I ordered a replacement Upper Supply, we shall see if replacing the whole part will fix things.
  5. Mastsh12

Hey Folks, I'm up at my folks place for Fathers day and they asked me to take a look at the leaking guest room toilet. I replaced the duckbill valve in the upper supply group about 6 months ago the last time it was dribbling. Well, now the dribble is coming out of the vacuum breaker...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks