Recent content by maru3445

1. maru3445

Replacing Glued PVC Tee joint

what exactly is a cleanout and where would it go? Following flow of water from sink: Water goes down drain though p trap, enters waste line and turns right (90 degree) to run parallel to back wall, then turns right again (Long 90 degree ) to enter tee joint. adds up to 180 degrees in...
  2. maru3445

jadnashua, you had asked for some photos to help determine what I should do. Did the ones I provide help? I am thinking of cutting out the Tee, and then putting in the new one via a regular PVC Coupling on the south part of the stack and then a no hub coupling on the north. Thoughts?
  3. maru3445

lol, yeah. I figured that would be pointed out. I guess that I should have put a disclaimer on those photos. Just opened/ripped it up enough to see what was going on. I will be cleaning up those cuts
  4. maru3445

Here are some photos, so like I said I need to get that current fitting out and put another one in its place but turned 15 degrees to the right so I can route the waste line through the studs to the adjacent wall. Now in doing more research I came across some info that has me gun shy. "An...
  5. maru3445

Thank you all for the responses. After analyzing all your responses, here is what I m thinking. 1)Cut out old joint 2)Cut back the existing vertical pvc to allow room to install a coupling on both top and bottom 3)attach said couplings 4)Get new tee joint ready, by this I mean cut two...
  6. maru3445

Let me preface this with that this is only the 2nd DIY job I have done in regards to plumbing, so I apologize if my terminology is incorrect. I recently gutted a 1/2 bath on the first floor of my house. I would like to install a pedestal sink but I have ran into a small problem, the waste...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks