Recent content by magnumpl

1. M

Converting stand-alone shower and laundry in garage, into a half bath with laundry

Hi. I am planning to add a toilet and a sink in my garage next to the laundry area. The below slab plumbing is already there since there was a stand-alone shower in the garage. I just want to switch out the showers drain into laundry pipe and use existing stand pipe plumbing for macerator vent...
  2. M

Macerator pump for a toilet & sink using existing shower pipe

Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone shower in the garage which has been removed. Unfortunately the pipes are only 1.5" on that side of the house since there's no bathroom and the house is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks