Recent content by magicman

1. M

confused about jet pump

Pump/Well guy I called in a Pump/Well guy and he checked everything out..I did put in the new bladder tank but there was also some slow leaks that were preventing it from holding pressure..thank you for your help..
  2. M

confused about jet pump

found out what it is thank you Ok..I thank you all very much for your help..I really appreciate it more than you know..I was completely confused on what to do..but I had someone come in and check the bladder tank and thats what the problem is..he said the bladder is shot..the tank was...
  3. M

confused about jet pump

thank you thank you rancher..I don't understand why the pump won't come on at all now when I kick the breaker back on..I will have the tank checked..I have heard that several times..thank you
  4. M

confused about jet pump

This is magic mans wife..he is on the road driving and I am not sure what to do. I had a Gould 1 hp jet pump..It worked on our house for the 9 yrs. we have lived here with no problems at all..then it wouldn't stop running..it got hot and burst the pvc pipe..so I replaced the piping..then it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks