Recent content by Maemer

1. Maemer

ADA bathroom ????

Well the handicapped bathroom...a new & larger laundry room...and a closet...we live in a 90+ year old home...were completed Dec. 18...my husband fell on the 19, broke 3 ribs, punctured his lung...2 surgeries, 3 visits to ICU on the vent each time....and a stint in rehab...we get out today...
  2. Maemer

Water pressure booster

My water pressure is 42...is there any product out there that doesn't cost an arm & a leg that can boost my whole house pressure to at least 60+? Thanks,
  3. Maemer

Sump Pump Advice

My daughter needs a new sump pump...I know that I want to buy one with at least 3/4 hp...any advice as to which brand is the best...it will be submersed in a container...please tell me that they don't build obsolescence into sump pumps like they do into washers, dryers, stoves.....this will be...
  4. Maemer

Toto yes or no

i am going to buy a Toto...ADA compliant...yes or no to Sanigloss?
  5. Maemer

Best Wall Mount for residential

We are adding an addition...want an"ADA" sorta, bathroom....want wall mount vanity and wall mount toilet. Please, which is the best and has the least problems... Thanks
  6. Maemer

Wall Mount Toilet question

I know about the two types...I know how to lift tank lid and work on the "traditional" one, but how in the world do you work on the one that Isn't the traditional one? Where is the tank? Can I get to the tank? I don't understand. Thanks
  7. Maemer

Wall Mount Toilet question

adding an addition onto house...want to make an ADA bathroom...want wall mount vanity and toilet...but if the toilet is mounted to the wall, where is the tank?
  8. Maemer

ADA bathroom ????

It will be a new build with an elevation of at least 5'. No slab. I do want it to be a wet bathroom.
  9. Maemer

ADA bathroom ????

going to add on an extension to my laundry room...want to add an ADA compact bathroom...any advice on what material for the floors and shower walls...I want a material that is the EASIEST to clean...I want wall mounted toilet & sink & NO SHOWER CURTAIN OR GLASS....drain in stall for the...
  10. Maemer

Can PEX be snaked???

Live in an Old house...have Old galvanized pipes..so that's probably the reason I have low water pressure...since the pipes are so full of gunk!!! Is it possible to snake/fish PEX??? Say you hook it to the pipe in shower and go under the house and pull the pipe down...I just hate to tear up...
  11. Maemer

Hot Water recirculating pump

Me again...I lived in a different house in 2002...I had the recirculating pump installed at sink furthest from water heater...that pump made it the every tap in my house had hot water instantly.... Question...does this Grundfus Comfort System (for older home) only give hot water to where you...
  12. Maemer

Grundfos makes the Comfort System for : new home and one for old home Check this out: http://moderncomfort.grundfos.us/gpu/hot-water/product-range/
  13. Maemer

I live in a 90+ year old house & when this house was built, they probably didn't even have indoor plumbing. We have a 40 gallon gas hot water heater that is approx. 10 years old. I have to run the water in the bathroom for a good while before it gets hot and I was wondering about the Grundfos...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks