Recent content by lzenglish

1. lzenglish

Condensation line issue

When you say the line is plugged up, what was it plugged up with? The Evaporator coil looks real dirty in the pictures. I would suggest starting at the coil, and clean is with a commercial type of coil cleaner. Then comb the fins, and rinse the evaporator off real good. You could install a low...
  2. lzenglish

Low water pressure - well

How deep is the well? How deep to water? How deep is the pump set, assuming it is a submersible? What is the amp draw, in relationship to the pumps data plate? These are things that need to be looked at, before making a good guess as to what the problem is. But, if i was to give a random guess...
  3. lzenglish

Dole Valve vs. Gate Valve

I have ALWAYS used a "Globe Valve" for flow control, as that is what it is designed for! Never on a residential well pump system, but many many times on Commercial Applications. Any Thoughts? Wayne
  4. lzenglish

"Potential Starting Relay"

Nice, Very well thought out ! Thats probably all you have RIGHT !!!!!!! Let the big boys talk, OK !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. lzenglish

YOU Guys Have "ONLY" Shown me Smoke and Mears so FAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I see allot of bad mouthing for going to 50 amp points,on my starting relay, (Witch works like a Silk Purse, so far,) but thats about it !!!!!! QUOTE=nhmaster;224009]starting amperage is momentary and if the contacts...
  6. lzenglish

Well, All Volts, and amps are withen the limits, (or below), ! Be it start, or run!
  7. lzenglish

You are wrong my firend!!!!!!!! Their is (Staring Amp Draw),( By the way all Are Good) and (Potential Staring relay,"(Intermitent)" (point Chatter) cased by many other things, (such as Short cylcyling, due to many thinngs), such as a wife who uses the water hose, without knowing the (short...
  8. lzenglish

Thanks for your reply, Yes The Control Valve was replaced one Year ago! And is a (Very Top Grade One).! Take Care, Wayne PS. A Well and Septic is a Beautiful Thing, as long as it Works!!!!!!!!!! One plus, is that I'm a retired Senior Stationay Engineer, (that was Not handed to me at...
  9. lzenglish

Thanks. I have found a relay! I understand your point, but, but I think my New Heavy Duty Relay, will give me a more Reliable system. The pump is only 5 years old, and Not a (Big Box Store) drop in. Have you ever bought a (Heavy duty Device of any Kind)? I think a 35 amp rating is too small...
  10. lzenglish

Thanks for the Link ! Wayne
  11. lzenglish

Thanks, I will put them on my list to call! Take care, Wayne
  12. lzenglish

Hello again, and thanks for your replies! As far a Grainger goes, I have had an account with them since 1975, and they are good people, but do not have the technical knowlege that I need, (And do not list the relay I'm seeking). This is the reason I have posted this thread. If I get no (cross...
  13. lzenglish

Why? That is a long story, lets just say because I want too! Now I assure you I have not, and would never, Jumper my thermal overload switch (that protects the pump from frying), or increase my circut breaker amp size (which also protects the pump from frying). If you have an (Air Maker System)...
  14. lzenglish

Hello All. Can Anyone Cross referance my Well Control Box Potential Starting Relay, to a 50 amp points rating, verses my 35 amp one? I Now have an "ELECTRICA" PN# RVA 2AL KL Starting relay for my 3hp pump. I want a Starting relay with the same specs/ PU-224-252, and DO-40-105, (or close to it...
  15. lzenglish

How cold should Evaporator Coil Unit feel?

Hello, as a rule of thumb, you want to see about a 20 degree difference, or(the split), between (The Return Air) (Air enteriing the Evaporator), and (The Supply Air), (Air Leaving the Evaporator). Some units will procuce a little less, and some a little more. The biggest factors in the split...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks