Recent content by LindaS

1. LindaS

Not sure how to make tub spout work?

The pipe is too short for the screw on spout and too thick for the slip spout. If I cut it before the the solder point in the photo, the slip spout should work right? The instructions say the copper pipe should be 1 1/2" MIN. to 3" IN. MAX. Just don't want to mess anything up by cutting it?
  2. LindaS

Not sure how to make tub spout work?

My Moen tub spout was leaking and no longer diverting water to the hand shower. I called Moen and they sent me out a screw on type, which did not work. They then sent a slip-on spout which won't go on unless I remove the internals. There is some kind of screw on "adapter" installed on the copper...
  3. LindaS

Help with Toto Drake 1.6 GPF Fill Valve

I'm sorry this is such a stupid question, but I already contacted Toto customer service and I am still not understanding this. I purchased a Toto Drake CST 743#01 and there is a black nut and red cone washer included in a bag in the tank. There is nothing in the instructions that mentions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks