Recent content by Lalit

1. Lalit

Tankless for the win -- Rheem RTGH-95DVLN-1

My friend did a great amount of research before buying this product! Even called Rheem to make sure the guarantee was in place if purchased online. It is! He had debated about purchasing a Tankless Water Heater when he purchased the previous one in 2009. In 5 1/2 yrs it was completely rusted...
  2. Lalit

Water Heater Advice for New House

I have further anylysed an got few tankless electric and gas water heaters. Like EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heate and Rheem RTE 13. I found few good comparison of tankless water heater here. Hope it will help. http://www.supplyhouse.com/Tankless-Water-Heaters-1060000
  3. Lalit

Water Heater Advice for New House

I am just curious to know why don't you consider whole house electric tankless water heater? This can give you instant on demand water with low maintenance requirement. and If you want to go for gas heater then you must understand the pros and cons with it. It looks cheaper only in first glance...
  4. Lalit

Gas vs electric tankless water heater

Hey, With rising gas prices and increasing concerns about the burning of fossil fuels, I concluded that electric powered units were a better choice. For most homeowners and businesses, the high costs of installation of gas tankless water heaters make electric units much more practical and cost...
  5. Lalit

Converting gas water heater

I think you should go for direct vent. As A direct vent water heater draws all its air for combustion from the outside and returns the combustion gases to the exterior, in essentially a sealed system. There is no chance of backdrafting and no negative air pressure created inside the home. Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks