Recent content by lahondamama

1. L

copper tubing going to pressure switch

Thanks for all the replies! This well is for irrigation only, so I'm not worried about indoor faucets, etc. What I need is enough pressure to run a sprinkler system for our small bit of lawn. My husband says this is 80 psi. While yes, it was working before the tubing was cut, it wasn't...
  2. L

It did work well before it was cut. I fooled around with it more this afternoon and by adjusting the pressure switch post I got it to cut out at 60psi. I was surprised at how much I needed to turn the nut in order to get that additional 20 psi. I guess I need to have it almost at the bottom...
  3. L

The pressure switch for our irrigation well is located about 10 feet from the well itself. There is a length of 5/16 copper tubing connecting the two. I just replaced the tubing after it was damaged by our otherwise wonderful backhoe guy. Now the cut out pressure on the tank seems to be about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks