Recent content by KPA49

1. KPA49

Electric Double Oven trips the breaker - sometimes

It has tripped with one, and both ovens in operation, but not consistently. The receptacle was inspected, and replaced. I am at the point where I am prepared to have a new wire fished from the Breaker box to the ovens.... Thanks for your help!
  2. KPA49

Yes, it was verified by two different techs..... thanks for responding!!
  3. KPA49

Unable to turn on hot water in tub

Thanks Terry - I turned the shut off at the main source and discovered exactly what you mentioned. This is Moen - all the parts are plastic - It looks like I'll need a tool to "pull" the parts out - Thanks for your advice!! I appreciate your forum!
  4. KPA49

When I turn the handle, it feels as if the cartridge is opening..... Is there a possibility that the cartridge is bad - causing no water to flow?
  5. KPA49

Thank you Terry! Unfortunately - there is no tempering valve.
  6. KPA49

After 14 years of normal use, our Kenmore Double ovens started tripping the breaker. Remedies: 1. Replaced the breaker 2. Ovens worked for a few days - then tripped the breaker again 3. Following several service calls on the ovens - we replaced the ovens 4. Ovens worked well for a couple of...
  7. KPA49

This is my set-up
  8. KPA49

Two handle faucet on bathtub. Cold side works well. Hot handle turns but does not cause hot water to run. Thinking the shut off valve is closed - however, I've not been able to locate shut off valves. Could there be another cause?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks