Recent content by KnoxMan

1. KnoxMan

Low pressure cutoff switch is a nuisance!

Like the original poster, I too faced a long-term, mystery low-pressure cut-out condition. My experience may help others with similar trouble (July 2019 post). https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/well-pump-runs-but-no-pressure.79654/#post-578013
  2. KnoxMan

Well pump runs but no pressure

Following up on my mystery low-pressure cut-out condition (referenced in this thread) hoping my experience may help others with similar trouble. As of writing (July 2019), I'm on my second low-pressure cut-out switch. The original one (new June 2018) failed to cut in at the low pressure point...
  3. KnoxMan

water gave out last night at 8pm; tried to reset pressure switch but not building pressure. panic! splice blew again!?? then gurgle, gurgle in in the pipes and pressure started to build we must have hit the air bubble introduced at the splice 500' of 1.25" poly and 32 gallons and 16 hours...
  4. KnoxMan

No, low pressure has cut out for other reasons (undersized pump?), but we haven't run dry since Sept/18 (last tank fill) during routine household usage.
  5. KnoxMan

Thanks for the help guys. @cary: you were correct; a pvc double barbed coupling 20' below the pitless adapter blew apart. We put it back together with double hose clamps, and may replace the drop pipe with a single length of poly. I guess the previous owner ran the well dry and lowered the...
  6. KnoxMan

I've learned a lot from this forum but can't find an answer to my problem. Submersible well pump won't build pressure at all after a low-pressure cut-out event this morning. When I hold switch to reset position, pump draws 5amps but does not build pressure. The water pressure system with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks