Recent content by KKKKatie

1. K

Symmons Temptrol cartridge replacement

Thanks, Plumguy. I started thinking about your question after my impulsive answer and then went to check my hardware. I ended up tightening the packing nut per your instructions.
  2. K

Is the packing nut the same as the bonnet nut? The Home Depot DIY book we have calls the piece that goes over the cartridge the bonnet nut. The name makes sense; it is kind of bonnet-shaped. Of course, the problem has gotten larger. I decided to just let the faucet drip while I took a...
  3. K

That one's there; but thanks for the suggestion!
  4. K

I have a temptrol fixture in my stall shower. It has been leaking from the shower head for several years, but a couple of days ago, the washers went completely and the drip became a dribble. I have changed cartridges in the past successfully, but this has been a pain in the rear. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks