Recent content by kitcloud

1. K

Help with a stuck tub spout

I found what appears to be the original configuration for this sprout. its an exterior wall behind it so maybe cutting from front would be better to cut and replace from there. Good times ...
  2. K

Thanks. Not caulked to wall. I can pry a bit behind to see its threaded on. I soaked with PB blaster and didnt seem to do anything. Beginning to think a hacksaw is all that can be done.
  3. K

Trying to get this thing off to fix a broken diverter. Does not turn at all and have tried heating, PB Blaster with no resolution. Is there anyting I am missing to get this off? The spout housing has been removed as you can see in the picture and this is where I am. Appreciate any input!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks