Recent content by King_Aero

1. K

Well Water Line Leak

The distance is about 35 feet. The outside diameter of the pipe is 1-1/4" so the inside is about 1", therefore it would have to be replaced. How is running a line usually done? My thought was to forget about pulling up the old one. Run a new one beside it and use one of those trench digger...
  2. K

Well Water Line Leak

Hello Everyone, Thanks for all the responses in my last post. I have a new question. It seems like my well problems never go away! :) I replaced my pump about a month ago and everything has been pretty good. But now I believe I have a leak in the well line from the house to the well head...
  3. K

Installation of Submersible Pump

I'm trying to replace a 30 year old 3 wire submersible pump. The existing wire line from the pump to the well head only has a red/black/yellow cable. All of the pumps I've seen now come with the green ground wire. What is the best way to replace the pump? I.e. New pump (obviously) and new wire...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks