Recent content by Kevin2672

1. Kevin2672

Danze Opulence, How to identify shower faucet brand and cartridge type?

I received the Diverter today, thank you! I'm not sure what to do with the little spring and black & red cap that came with the Diverter. Can you please assist? attached pictures below - Thank you!!
  2. Kevin2672

I received the Diverter today, thank you! I'm not sure what to do with the little spring and black & red cap that came with the Diverter. Can you please assist? attached pictures below -
  3. Kevin2672

>>> I found a similar Diverter online - not 100% sure if its the right one. eBay for $ 14.69 (Danze A607223 Diverter assembly - attached pictures) https://www.ebay.com/itm/133546122432?epid=26002741174&hash=item1f17f81cc0:g:hGwAAOSw9mtdvWDz. Plumbers Stock for $5.83 plus shipping (Toto...
  4. Kevin2672

>>> Thanks so much!! I found the water leak, nothing major, water dripping - attached pictures. I don't know what to call it, its a device to swatch from the tub faucet to the shower head (shower diverter valve)? I'm not sure if I can just buy the part to swap out or a whole unit...
  5. Kevin2672

Home AC compressor

Please correct me if I'm wrong.:rolleyes: Supposedly the AC compressor should running nonstop until target temperature is reached ? (preset on thermostat for 75 degrees) outside temp is about 93 degrees and I noticed sometime the AC not blowing cold air just the fan running. Is this normal...
  6. Kevin2672

Hi All, Could you please help me to figure out what's the make/model for this single-lever handle shower faucet? (pictures attached) We installed this faucet back in 2005, there is leak somewhere inside the wall caused water leaking through ceiling when someone taking shower upstairs. I would...