Recent content by KennethP.

1. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

Thank's for all the info.Been very helpful for sure today.Has been in the 70's this weekend&really hate I didn't do my homework earlier.But,being a Sat&trying to get back going fast didn't help.Was looking at the old wire this evening&found several more area's where jacket was worn off & wire...
  2. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

I checked that out today.Very Interesting for sure.Think we may just switch to that when I replace my holding tank.
  3. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

I put one on it Would you recommend when I pull it to just leave the one where it's at&add a second one 3 feet from top of pump??Also what is the best tape to use instead of duck tape?Would you still use the electric tape?
  4. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

I put one back on it was confused on where to put it.The tag on pump said Casing was 35 feet deep.So I put it about 30 feet from top of well.Figure if it was below casing it would just get stuck.My pump is about 75 feet down from top.Not much info on them.Alot of neg's&some good on them.
  5. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

This is what I used from Lowes
  6. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

The original wire lasted 18 yrs.It was stranded.Most likely be stranded going back with the submersible wire.Just thought if I've already got problem's with wire rubbing side of well the PVC Conduit would be some cheap insurance to protect it longer for sure.I'm more concerned now of the...
  7. KennethP.

Advice on wire I used??

Well I leave in NC my well is 110 feet deep.Submersible pump down 80 feet.I pulled it yesterday because of not working. I found that the flat jacket wire had rub one side in two.I went to Lowe's&had no help&couldn't find any of the same wire.So I got underground wire&in process of re-installing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks