Recent content by Keithwh

1. Keithwh

Need clarification on bathroom fan

The run would have to jog down to clear a joist then back up. Will this be allowed?
  2. Keithwh

So I checked with my local inspector, and he is not going to offer any leeway as far as placing the vent. Per section R303.3 Bathrooms. Of the 2015 IRC. Bathroom , water closet compartments and other similar rooms shall have an aggregate glazing area of 3ft and ½ which shall be operational...
  3. Keithwh

Hi All! First time poster, long time lurker. I need to install a fan in my basement bathroom as part of a basement fishing project. The shortest route to the outside wall is straight out about 5 feet. This would put the exhaust vent 2.5 feet under a window. I have read several things about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks