Recent content by kd0303

1. K

Help! Can't identify brand

Points to Redwood for correctly identifying the Coralais style Kohler cartridge. Changed them out and no more leak. Now if I want to change out handles and such, will any double handle from the Coralais line match up correctly to the valve body?
  2. K

Ok, new development. I put a pair of vise grips on the stem just to see what would happen even though the thing is completely round, and lo and behold it screwed right off. Now I have a new picture of what was beneath and wonder if someone may be able to identify the brand from these new pics...
  3. K

This diagram has some similarities, but not quite there yet. You can't see this in the pictures, but the front of the brass piece is completely round, while the plastic piece is completely square. In the diagram, the plastic piece is square on one side and round on the other (70096).
  4. K

The handles are definitely generic...I just wasn't sure if the silver piece was a part of that kit or not, so I left it on for the pics. I'm not sure how to get the stems loose and I that was partly why I was trying to figure out the manufacturer, so I might have a better idea on how it comes...
  5. K

It's hard to tell in person too ;) I've added new pics, but without a digital camera I don't know how much better I can get for you.
  6. K

I am trying to stop a leak in my shower/tub faucet, but I can't find any markers telling me who makes this thing. I have also never seen an assembly like this so I am stumped. I have just moved into this house, so I don't know the history here, but I know it was built in 1990, so the fixtures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks