Recent content by jwcrook19

1. J

Ack-o-Matic burners won’t stay lit

Guys I fixed it!! @Fitter30 and @John Gayewski thank you so much! Replaced the gauge and also put in a new taco pump. I initially drained the boiler and started with the gauge, which was fully rusted on, but with some wd-40, time and some very light back and forth motions, plus some light use of...
  2. J

Also, once the burners turn off, with just the pilot light lit the temp on the boiler is not coming down, so wondering if water is not being pumped out properly? So boiler burners shut off over night and then won’t come back on because the temp is staying high at around 220. The Taco pump is hot...
  3. J

Here are as many pictures as I could think to take. Do you @Fitter30 and @John Gayewski think I should replace the temp/pressure gauge and that may fix the issue? Looks like a pretty old temp gauge and not sure exactly what to get. Any recs? I posted a couple below from supply house. Then would...
  4. J

So youre saying that the gauge on the top is likely off and the 30 PSI and temp gauge are likely off? Is this something that can be fixed easily? Sorry for such a late reply, the boiler started working again but has since started doing the same thing, shutting the burners off prematurely since...
  5. J

Is this the volt meter that's on top? It seems to be getting up pretty high, around 220 which is why I bumped up the aquastat to around 200, letting the boiler stay on a little longer, but seems like the burners still won't stay on. I haven't cleaned the burners or had the boiler serviced in a...
  6. J

So this boiler is so old and the burners are not staying on. Replaced the thermocouple, but no issues with the pilot staying lit, so I think it might be the aquastat. I know this thing is old and efficient, but have a couple questions. The temp on top of the boiler is getting up to 220, is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks