Recent content by jsmith6752

1. J

threaded drain I have a clawfoot tub with a broken strainer. It is fine thread about 1 1/2" It is the strainer I need to replace. I screws into the dr

can someone make a suggestion for a brand new unit? I know my drain section is only 6" long. Can the new ones be taken apart and cut to length?
  2. J

threaded drain I have a clawfoot tub with a broken strainer. It is fine thread about 1 1/2" It is the strainer I need to replace. I screws into the dr

how do you know what size to order for a clawfoot drain? My piece on the bottom of the tub is 6 inches long. That's the piece the strainer screws into.
  3. J

I have a clawfoot tub with a broken strainer. It is fine thread about 1 1/2" It is the strainer basket I need to replace. Any options? thanks
  4. J

roof vent

I am adding a laundry and bath. I am trying to find out if I need an additional roof vent. It will discharge at the very end of the line. It is a two story house and the new bath will be on the first floor...thanks
  5. J

delayed start

I have a gould submersible pump in my well. I just replaced the pressure switch as a first step . My problem is that when the switch clicks on to power the pump it has a delay of 10 seconds. I checked it with a amp meter and it is not drawing any juice until you actually hear the pump come on...
  6. J

Is there a market for 3.5gal toilets?

my way you can always sent one of the american standard bowls my way. I am not liking my options for a 14" rough in. Please let me know what you have...thanks..Jim
  7. J

nos toilet

I have been hours looking for a supplier of nos or a toilet junkyard. Does anyone know of a place other than ebay? I need a true 14" toilet bowl and the toto I like is 12" only. If I don't find one I will have to take up a new floor and ceiling below....thanks...Jim I had a American Standard...
  8. J

true 14" toilet

Can anyone please tell me where to buy a toilet with a real 14" setback. Changing my floor flange is not a option and a 10 or 12" puts my knees in the radiator. Is there any manufacturers that do not use the tank position to accomplish this? thanks...Jim
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks