Recent content by JpNH

1. JpNH

Confused as usual...

Confused as usual...
  2. JpNH

Finally Replacing My Late 90s No Flow Gerbers And Now Plumbing Questions Have Come Up

Sorry didn't see the upload a file option! Small pipe in front going to the first wye is the shower. Second pipe is the toilet connection. Third photo is looking down the sanitary pipe the two wyes are connected.
  3. JpNH

Finally Replacing My Late 90s No Flow Gerbers And Now Plumbing Questions Have Come Up

Hi, A year or so ago I bought my first house which came with two late 90s Gerber low flow toilets. One of the wasn't too bad after replacing some parts. The one in the main bathroom would clog with one piece of toilet paper. So on a whim, I decided to buy an American Standard Clean dual flush...
  4. JpNH

First House Confused About Parts For Gerber Toilet Help...

That's great! Thanks for the info! As an engineer, I always hate to throw something out that works, because I may be able to re-purpose it into something else in the future. :D Thanks again!
  5. JpNH

Yeah wheww! Thanks for the tip! I was afraid I made the wrong decision, but it seems to be working great, and it only needs to last until Summer. I plan to put the Toto's in around then. Just building a little emergency fund first. I went the 528MP Quiet Fill Max Performance and 410PK flush...
  6. JpNH

Vigoro vs Scotts

I have had great luck with products made by Lesco. They are owned by John Deere now and sold through JD Landscapes stores. A little more expensive, but everything I've tried and been 10x better than the off the shelf, big box store equivalents. They will also give you good advice in the store...
  7. JpNH

Thanks Plumbs Away! I actually got if figured out today. I went to the plumbing supply house near me and asked for the gasket that fit. To my dismay, when I got it home, it looked like the one above I bought at Lowe's. So I figured I must have been doing something wrong. So I inserted the...
  8. JpNH

HI everyone, If you have a spare moment I would appreciate any help you could provide! I just bought my first house. It came with two Gerber Aqua Saver toilets W28-790. Probably the worst toilet, I have ever used, but I digress. I hope to replace them with Toto Drakes towards the end of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks