Recent content by jonesr1

1. J

pump running;water murky

My 15 yr old submersible pump is cycling on and off every 1-2 minutes and running about 15 seconds. For about 2 months, it was cycling on and off every 9 minutes, and staying on about 15 seconds every time. My water has been the color of peanut butter for about 2 weeks. Before this, it would get...
  2. J

My 15 yr old submersible pump is cycling on and off every 1-2 minutes and running about 15...

My 15 yr old submersible pump is cycling on and off every 1-2 minutes and running about 15 seconds. For about 2 months, it was cycling on and off every 9 minutes, and staying on about 15 seconds every time. My water has been the color of peanut butter for about 2 weeks. Before this, it would get...
  3. J

My 15 yr old submersible pump is cycling on and off every 1-2 minutes and running about 15...

My 15 yr old submersible pump is cycling on and off every 1-2 minutes and running about 15 seconds. For about 2 months, it was cycling on and off every 9 minutes, and staying on about 15 seconds every time. My water has been the color of peanut butter for about 2 weeks. Before this, it would...