Recent content by Joncroke

1. Joncroke

Shallow well soultion...??

Thats it!!! Thank you a bunch! I found the Pumptec user manual online and it does just what I want. Lots less expensive than drilling a deeper well! (tho that would be the more permanent solution)
  2. Joncroke

Well type... I will describe it best I can (!) Its about a 5 or 6" hole about 150' down.... pump motor is way down there suspended from a pipe (replaced 2 years ago). Our area here has lots of rock layers under ground (Door county peninsula, Wisconsin) so it would be expensive to drill...
  3. Joncroke

I typically 'run out' of water by the end of one clothes washing load if there have been a couple of showers run prior. This has always been the case since I lived here and have adjusted living style to compensate. The well man that drilled it years ago said that this matches the recorded...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks