Recent content by Jon L

1. Jon L

GE Power Vent Water Heater Diagnostic codes

Thank you very much. That is indeed very helpful.
  2. Jon L

The label calls it an AP13845A.
  3. Jon L

Yeah, I did read the manual, and did so before doing anything else. That's what's annoying, the manual gives the diagnostic blink code breakdown, but not a word on how to initiate the blink code. Nor does it list out the failure lights (A and B in my case). Buy a new one? I certainly hope...
  4. Jon L

No expansion tank. Further inspection shows the main burner lighting but then extinguishing after a few seconds. What exactly is 'lock out'? The manual speaks of blink codes, but nowhere does it tell how to initiate the blink codes. Is there anywhere I can finda list of the diagnostic...
  5. Jon L

GE Model GG50t06PVK - Every 2 days or so, my water heater shuts down with 3 lights light on the display illuminating (the 'warm' indicator, and both the "A" and "B" light). Recycling power resets the water heater and it works fine for a couple more days before the process repeats. Water heater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks