Recent content by John Stover

1. John Stover

Boost Pump or other pump suggestion

I'll get that info tonight as well, I recall tweaking that a few years ago to between 40-50 PSI but mainly to increase the house pressure, which was around 30 when I moved in 14 years ago..
  2. John Stover

I do know that pressure starts off decent but most likely when the pressure tank in the house is empties and the well pump turns on the pressure drops that the distant end. Turning off the water and waiting for a few minutes the pressure increases. I've been living with it for a couple of...
  3. John Stover

All the pipe in both garages is 1/2" PEX, I'll have to fill and time a five gallon bucket tonight. John
  4. John Stover

I am looking for a pump suggestion to increase the pressure in my second of (2) garages that are about 125' and 200' from my house. I have a well and have pretty good water to the house and about 40 at garage one. I have the ability to insert a booster pump or other suggested pump at the point...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks