Recent content by John I

1. John I

Leaking Well Line Barb Fitting - Need Advice

Not a mountain area, we are near farm lands an hour north of Philadelphia. Just double checked the paperwork. Well depth - 560 ft, Pump depth - 542 ft. Sorry, the report said Water Level Depth BTOC (Below Top of Casing).
  2. John I

I'll clean all the new parts prior to installation and look into sanitizing in the spring, we also have a UV lamp system. I'd rather not have to sanitize the well unless truly necessary, with cold temps fast approaching here in PA and we have a boiler/radiator heat.. I had to do it at my old...
  3. John I

Thanks for the feedback so far. We have lived here here for two years without issue and I only just noticed a leak this past weekend. I did try to tighten the clamps with a nut driver (no ratchet) but it did not help. It is possible the joint got disturbed during radon mitigation and or...
  4. John I

I am looking for advice on replacing the plastic 90 deg barb fitting that is leaking. Do you think there will be enough flex in the poly to get it over a new brass barb after cutting away the clamped section and putting in a new extra long brass barb? I was also considering adding a union, so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks