Recent content by jocko165

1. jocko165

jet pump wont shut off

new switch in, pump works like its supposed to now. thanks all
  2. jocko165

Subfloor question about vapor barrier

Do I need to glue the plywood down where I am gonna lay tile ?
  3. jocko165

why no glue? I thought the idea was to make the floor as rigid as possible and to try to prevent the floor from moving? Not trying to sound like a smart a** just trying to understand
  4. jocko165

jet pump wont shut off

thanks. Got the wife getting a new switch and gonna put in a new nipple too
  5. jocko165

jet pump wont shut off

recently purchased house with well. My first well. Already had to replace tank as old one had a hole. Got new tank in, pressure in tank is 38# and pressure switch is 40 on 60 off. pump runs good but pressure built to 72# and was still running. My relief valve is 75# so I shut it off. Is this a...
  6. jocko165

Dana< I am almost certainly gonna pull up the particleboard and put down plywood. I want to be able to nail my engineered hardwood to the plywood. Right now there is no vapor barrier on the ground in the crawlspace and there are vents to the outside. Would I be better off to take out the plastic...
  7. jocko165

Hello all. Brand new to forum so I am not sure if tjis has been covered. I just recently purchased an older farm house in Leslie, AR. The house is on a crawlspace. Subfloor is 1x4 layed diagonally over joists. there is a plastic vapor barrier then 3/4" particleboard. We are going to put down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks