Recent content by jmiah

1. jmiah

Niagara N7717 Stealth Toilet Review with Pictures and Comments

Terry, I did a little more research, and your initial assessment above, that the "dimple" in my toilet is a siphon jet hole that should have been punched out when the toilet was being manufactured, is almost certainly correct. Here's a link to a page on Niagara's website on their Stealth toilet...
  2. jmiah

Hi Terry, thanks much for your reply. That does make sense, as the other two toilets I have in my house both have a larger hole in that area, for a water jet (the other two toilets are older, and a different brand). And, I can't think of any other reason why that dimple would be there on my...
  3. jmiah

Below are pictures of my Niagara N7717, which I recently purchased, and am just about to install. On the inside of the bowl, near the entrance to the trapway, there is a "dimple" in the porcelain. See the following picture, with the dimple shown in a red box: When I first saw it, it looked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks