Recent content by Jimna01

1. Jimna01

Understanding hydronic/boiler setup

Radiant heat designs are really not meant for setback operation or at least no more than a couple of degrees ( my experience is with standard boilers and copper fintube). Form everything i researched while considering a conversion to gas I have read they are designed for constant comfort...
  2. Jimna01

What would cause this NMC to scorch?

Not an electrician, but I doesn’t that outlet need to be in an adjacent cabinet so it is accessible? With that loop of NMC behind the dishwasher it could have easily been damaged while shoving the dishwasher in it’s bay. As others have said, the wire carries a fair amount of current and can...
  3. Jimna01

Boiler smoking like crazy

Was this smoking before you had the tech come out? If it wasn't then he needs to come back and complete the tune up properly and use the appropriate combustion analyzer tools to properly adjust the burner . He did not complete the job properly . Maybe it's worn out beyond ideal repair but if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks