Recent content by JHWill

1. J

well point questions

Thanks speedbump, I'll probably give him a call in the next week or two when I get back at this project. Too rainy at the moment. I did speak to someone who said his well was down 28 feet with 2 sand points stacked. He said that sometimes you will have layers off minerals and clay between the...
  2. J

well point questions

I hear you about them being junk, I'm going to check around to see if I can find anything better. maybe I should pull the point out some, between when I hit the hardpan at 8 and clay at 11 there was absolutly no water erupting from the casing, maybe I should have put my point here instead of...
  3. J

well point questions

Well I ended up picking up a brady 4 foot sand point. I decided to only try putting 1 point in first and hooking the well up. I managed to get 22 feet down and thats as far as I could go, and I thought this would be good since I hit the white sand and the well was drinking a fair ammount of...
  4. J

well point questions

North end of Tampa. Yeah, I've heard that no wells the same in this area, I've been trying to get a general idea how deep I'll have to go and it seems to be around 14-19 feet. I've heard theres a hardpan around 25-30 that you cant break through without a driller, not sure how true this is. My...
  5. J

well point questions

Hello everyone I have a few questions regarding well points. I purchased a 1/2HP shallow well jet pump to put in a shallow well, it will be used for hand watering, and at the price I got it I could not turn it down. Now what I'm trying to figure out is how many points and how far to put them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks