Recent content by jgdyer

1. jgdyer

Pressure tank configuration as source of flow problems

On the topic of a CSV ... What happens if the CSV were installed in the machine space in my photo ( upstairs ) and I use my hydrants downstairs ( which are plumbed in before the CSV and pressure tank ) .. My well vault floods .. Which I am concerned might affect CSV operation and longevity ...
  2. jgdyer

Whoa ... I just read about cycle stop valves ... GREAT TIP!
  3. jgdyer

Thanks, Valveman ... It is set at 50/70 ... My concerns are that perhaps: a) The smaller 3/4" leg to the tank and the tank location below the supply line both affect drawdown, and b) The pressure switch and gauge above the tank affects calibration .. I plan to re-plumb with 1" ... drop...
  4. jgdyer

I am troubleshooting poor water well performance in my house, built in 2001. The house is 2 story, elevated on pillars above a flood plain, so essentially 3 story. Flow performance has always been mediocre. I just replaced a .5 HP 10 GPM submersible pump with a .75 HP 10 GPM pump with no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks