Recent content by Jersey5.0

1. Jersey5.0

Boiler intermittently not turning on

So, I dug a little deeper into the potential that something in the burner causing this. What Dana is saying makes sense. A reset of the burner is actually what gets it going rather then a reset of the aquastat. I took a look under the ignitor to see if I noted anything odd with the...
  2. Jersey5.0

Thanks for the response. I've gone through the troubleshooting guides for the burner and aquastat, but unfortuntately can't pin point the issue. I wish that whatever was going on would just happen consistently at this point so I could diagnose it a little easier.
  3. Jersey5.0

Hi All, Hoping for some help here. I have a newer Slant Fin boiler (3 years old) with a Carlin Model 99FRD burner. It uses a Honeywell L7224C 1004 aquastat. My boiler makes my hot water through a coil inside the boiler. My issue is this: About once every 2 weeks I find that I have no hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks